Edward A. Price has a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Virginia in Psychology and Religious Studies (a double major), a Master’s degree in Curriculum and Instruction from National University in California, and doctoral level training from Florida State University in the educational specialty of Instructional Systems Design.
He is a published author in peer-reviewed journals in the field of Instructional Design.
He has worked on diverse projects for clients such as:
- the United States Postal Service (he holds a ’sensitive’ government security clearance),
- Pixel Farm Interactive,
- Tallahassee Community College,
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, and
- Florida’s Department of Law Enforcement.
- In a recent project, Edward developed training in the field of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design.
Edward currently resides in Wilmette, Illinois, is writing his first book, and practices Instructional Systems Design professionally.
(He’s also a wonderful husband and father! — Ellen)